In this article, we’ll be going over the approximate costs of purchasing a in this article.
Of course, this will depend on a number of factors, which we’ll go over further below.
So, without further ado, let us begin!
Factors affecting the price of a
There are many different factors that affect the cost of the , these include:
- Model/Series: The model, series, or range into which the unit falls can affect its price. The reason for this is that every brand has a core and premium product line it offers, to appeal to customers with different budgets.
- , the more expensive the unit. One of ‘s smallest can hold 20 bottles and costs $349.00. One of their other units can hold 620 bottles and is priced at $9,799.: Generally speaking, the larger the
- Zone capacity: A ‘s price will also be affected by the number of separate cooling zones. Again, generally speaking, dual-zone cost more than single zone . Zone capacity will allow you to store different varieties of at different temperatures within the same physical unit, so you can store , , rose , and sparkling in separate cooling zones at their optimal range.
- Features: Generally speaking, if a product/ has more features, or is made from better quality parts, it results in a higher price tag. As an example, it is much more expensive to purchase a unit with a UV-resistant, tempered glass door than one without them.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer ratings and reviews directly affect a product’s overall popularity. If this happens, the supplier/manufacturer may, in turn, increase the price for that particular model of refrigerator or their entire product line.
- Warranty: For the most part, brands will provide the same level of warranty for all of their products. However, some may differ between product lines.
Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of ‘s current product range, alongside the prices of each particular :
- Evolution Series 20- – $349 – See Product
- – $399 – VinoView 28- See Product
- – $1099 – 70 Dual Zone See Product
- – $1799 – L-150 See Product
- – $2199 – 200 See Product
- 500- Vault – $4590 – See Product
- – $9799 – VinoView 620- Quad See Product
Above are some of Whytner’s main units, in order of size.
As shown above, we can see that they offer mini ) all the way to 620 bottles, which are considered to be extremely large , which are likely to be used in commercial settings. fridges from 20 (not quite a
Therefore, it’s apparent that has a wide range of capacities available, making it great for most use cases.
When it comes to the pricing, we can see that ‘s least expensive refrigerator (on this list) is $349 and the most expensive, premium-priced unit is $9799. Therefore, they have units to suit every budget.
With that being said, whether you’re a casual , a or indeed an experienced collector, or a commercial bar/restaurant, it’s clear that has a to suit your needs and keep your in good condition.
However, unlike a lot of other competitors, accommodate ultra-large capacities, having units which are 150 fridges, 200 and even those which are fridges300 and more, leading up to 620 bottles. These units are most ideal for fridgescommercial usage, or even for storing . in a