In this article, we’re going to be discussing how much a typical weighs.
But first, it’s important to note that there are several types of fridges that exist.
And subsequently, because there are different types, there are also multiple sized units available.
Therefore, to appropriately answer this question, we’ve provided some real examples of small, medium-sized and large coolers, and their actual weight measurements.
So with that being said, let’s talk about how much fridges typically weigh!
How Much Do Fridges Weigh?
As mentioned, because there are a variety of sized fridges that you can choose from, we’ve picked three popular small, medium and large ones, and have provided their actual weight:
- Micro-Sized ) Coolers – Approximately 4 -> 9 bottles – Weights approximately 18 lbs or 8.1 kg (E.G. Magic Chef MCWC6B 6-
- Small Sized ) Coolers – Approximately 10 -> 20 bottles – Weights approximately 51 lbs or 23 kg (E.G. AKDY 16
- Medium Sized ) Coolers – Approximately 21 -> 50 bottles – Weighs approximately 88.2 lbs or 40 kg (E.G. Antarctic Star 15″
- Large Sized ) Coolers – Approximately 51 -> 99 bottles – Weighs approximately 138 lbs or 62.5 kg (E.G. Kalamera 80 Freestanding
- Huge Coolers – Approximately 100+ bottles – Weighs approximately 280 lbs or 127 kg (E.G. Classic VinoView 300- )
As you can see the weight of a varies dramatically depending on the capacity.
For those who may be interested in learning more about coolers, read our guide on how to choose a , and also take a look at other commonly discussed topics like how much do coolers cost, and where’s best to buy a .
We hope that you’ve found this article useful, and feel free to contact us for more information.