In this article, we’ll be discussing the approximate costs of buying a . As we’ll talk about, this will depend on a number of different factors, so without further ado, let’s discuss it below.
Factors affecting the price of a
There are many different factors that affect the cost of the , these include:
- Model/Series: The particular model or series/range which the unit falls into will have an implication on the price. This is because every brand has a core and premium product line which they provide, to appeal to customers who have different monetary budgets.
- : The affects the price of a , the larger the , the more expensive the unit (in general). One of Kalamera’s smallest , in particular, is able to hold 18 coolers and is priced at $499. Yet another one of their units which is able to hold 117 is priced at $999.
- Zone capacity: The number of separate cooling zones will also have a large impact on the unit’s price. A will usually be more expensive than a single zone . Zone capacity will in turn allow you to store different varieties of within the same physical unit, at different temperatures, so you can store your , , rose and in separate cooling zones, at their optimal temperature.
- Features: As with any product, the more features it has, or the higher quality components it’s made from will ultimately mean it’s more expensive. For example, a unit that has UV-resistant, will be more expensive than one that doesn’t have those features.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer reviews and ratings, in turn, lead to further popularity for a product. This may lead to the supplier/manufacturer hiking the prices for that particular model of or their entire product range.
- Warranty: As a rule of thumb, a brand will provide the same level of warranty for all of its products. However, this may differ between product lines.
Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of Kalamera’s current product range, alongside the prices of each particular :
- Kalamera 4.3 Cu.ft 30 Freestanding Single Zone – $439
- Kalamera 12” 2.2 Cu.ft 18 With Stainless Steel -in – $499
- Kalamera 7.1 Cu.ft 80 Freestanding – $719
- Kalamera 24″ 4.2cu.ft 40- Two Door Dual Zone-in – $899
- Kalamera 24″ 117 -in – $999
- Kalamera 24″ 15.9 Cu.ft 157 Built-in – $1399
Above are some of the pillar units that Kalamera has to offer.
With each product having amassed 5-star customer reviews, it’s clear that the company really does focus on making their entire product-line of high quality, meaning that no matter if you’re a casual , , experienced collector or commercial bar/restaurant, your will be well looked after in one of these refrigerators.
Additionally, the are best suited for more unitscommercial applications, or even being stored in a if you’re an aspiring or experienced collector.
The company also provide storage. However, we’ve not featured these within the list above. systems, with some being a hybrid, including